·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
134 Posts
PF-9! :mrgreen:
Just picked up one myself! Nice and small.
I see that yours has the plastic mag release still whats your serial #?
The one I picked up today, standard blue/black has a metal mag release!
Serial # RCDXX

Was just curious-anyways nice snag!
Love the grey frame!

Throw on a Hogue Handall Jr grip, makes it alot better to shoot!

·
Registered
505 Posts
Nice pickup.

I'm still waiting to get mine back from the mothership...

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Amen brother.

Welcome to the PF-9 family. Practice with it as that long trigger pull will take some getting used to.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Practice makes perfect...but I will say I had mine out Sunday and was doing surprisingly well with it. I'm not the best shooter here by any way shape or form, but was happy with sub-3" groups at about 10 yards.

·
Registered
8,341 Posts
Nice! I just picked up an all black one over the weekend!

·
Premium Member
127,087 Posts
That's a nice looking pocket pistol.

·
Premium Member
4,949 Posts
How do ya'll like the PF-9? I am thinking about picking one up tomorrow. I want to be able to pocket carry it in slacks. I have had the P3AT but had some bad luck with it. I could have just gotten a lemon, but I would really like to have 9mm instead of .380. I have a 642 that I am selling because it is too bulky for slacks pockets. Is the PF-9 any better as far as pocket carry goes?

·
Premium Member
330 Posts
Nice PF! I debated between that and the P3AT, but wanted smaller since I already have a P-11. The P3AT has been great and much easier to pocket, but for a small inexpensive 9 the PF is hard to beat.

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
How do ya'll like the PF-9? I am thinking about picking one up tomorrow. I want to be able to pocket carry it in slacks. I have had the P3AT but had some bad luck with it. I could have just gotten a lemon, but I would really like to have 9mm instead of .380. I have a 642 that I am selling because it is too bulky for slacks pockets. Is the PF-9 any better as far as pocket carry goes?
Get a pocket holster for your 642 from Mikah. I carry mine everyday and it always goes bang. I also have bad luck with little autos.

To the OP, yours looks nice give a few range reports and let us know how it goes.
Chapie+

·
Premium Member
4,949 Posts
Get a pocket holster for your 642 from Mikah. I carry mine everyday and it always goes bang. I also have bad luck with little autos.

To the OP, yours looks nice give a few range reports and let us know how it goes.
Chapie+
The 642 is too bulky for my pockets. I have it in a pocket holster and due to the weight of the gun, it makes my pants swing around when I walk. It is very obvious I have something significant in my pocket.

·
Premium Member
2,497 Posts
I have my od frame, blued slide in my pocket as I type. Its my American Express Card... never leave home without it.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
I have the OD/Chrome edition. Pocket-carry it often in an Uncle Mikes' #3.

·
Banned
38,922 Posts
3 Kel-Tec's the PF9 was the last ... Good choice, small means no excuse to leave it behind;)

·
Premium Member
4,949 Posts
Well I just picked up a OD/Blued PF-9. Got it for $255. I figure that is a decent price. Can't wait to get out and shoot it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts