Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to stop over and say I hate you all!

I have what some tend to call a problem, I like guns. I don't think it's a problem, I think it's a healthy obsession. I have my fair share of rifles, and handguns, and shotguns, and....... I usualy shoot .45acp, but wanted to try 9mm for round capacity and inexpensiveness of ammo (I owned two 9mm's in the past, but parted with them for whatever reason).

Anyway, Last weekend I picked up an XD and now I don't want to set it down. Even at night I can hear it calling me from it's little bed. My H&K's never called me? What's with this thing? I already bought it two new factory 15 round mags, and a Don's Guide rod w/ Wolff 22 lb spring just to keep it happy. Last night I even took it out for the evening. We threw bullets at inoccent paper targets all night, then I took it home and gave it a good bath, and still it won't sleep, it just calls to me. Is this thing ever gonna rest?

I even changed up it's menu last night just to see if there was something it might like better: 175 rounds of WWB 115 gr, 50 rounds of American Eagle 124 gr, 20 rounds of Hydro-shock 147 gr, and 55 rounds of Speer Gold dot 147 gr. It was very happy, and didn't fail ever. It liked the Speer Gold dot the best, but I think it just new that Speer was my favorite too.

Anyway, I probably got to go because I have to go home and check on it. Just to make sure it's okay.

I'm not obsessed, am I?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Not obsessed.

But you should look into getting out more.

You H&K is a whore for not calling, I think you should send her over to me. :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
Your XD is haunted, I would replace the barrel so it will stop talking to you. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Even though I have a safe full of friends for the XD to talk to when I'm not home, I'm afraid it's gonna start asking for a little sister (XD9 SC)? Then my checkbook won't want to talk to me anymore. I bet my wife would have a lot to say at that point however.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Obsession, What Obsession?

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
Nice Savage, but I bet the scope cost more than the rifle. Oh, I am not sure if you noticed, but your bolt handle is on the wrong side :shock:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts