Registered
2,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wish I had made out as well as my friend is making out:

RRA 16" CAR A4 (the bottom one)
EOTech (512 I think)
some 30rd mags
Price: $300

I am not joking. His wife's sister is getting divorced, and she ended up with the guns. She's selling it to my friend for $300 to spite the ex (my friend says that's not a bad thing, considering the ex).

I've been working on getting him infected with BRD for close to a year now. He finally shot mine (5.56 and 6.8SPC) and asked me to help him design one. Now I don't have to, and he'll have the $$ left to get himself the 6.8SPC upper for antelope.

One more added to the fold!:mrgreen:

·
Registered
310 Posts
The last time I thought I was getting a deal on a great piece for a price that cheap, I ended up with herpes.

·
Banned
8,566 Posts
bitch's they love giving your junk away.

i remeber seeing a craigslist add for a sweet mustang about 15-20 grand put into it, she wanted to sell it for i think 3-4 grand to spite the guy, just wanted it out of her driveway.

ohh well good luck for your friend i guess. what a deal.

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
My friend bought a used rifle once...10 years later...BAM...Herpies.

Any Family Guy fans should recognize that one.
i forgot exactly what the original quote was. i remember seeing it but i just cant remember.
what was it?

·
Registered
272 Posts
It when Peter tells Lois he is unwilling to buy a used car. He tells her he had a friend once who bought a new car...10 years later...herpes. I love it!

·
Registered
709 Posts
The last time I thought I was getting a deal on a great piece for a price that cheap, I ended up with herpes.
HAHAHA:mrgreen: That made my day but anyways that is one hell of a deal $300 for well over a $1000 worth of stuff.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
The more important question,

Does she have any other guns for sale?

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The more important question,

Does she have any other guns for sale?
:lol:
I asked him the same question! I'll find out more details on the circumstances and the rifle when he gets back from a business trip.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts