Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings, guys and gals. Thanks for having me here.

I own quite a few toys, but I've made some arrangements and soon I'll have my first XDM. It's a 4.5" in 9mm, with a lot of PRP parts on it already. I'll probably complete it by installing just about everything else they offer, along with an extended slide release from PistolGear. Yeah, it should be purty sweet. I imagine I'll put up a pic or two when I'm done. 8)

What else? I'm in central NM. I'm into Harleys, hot rods, firepower, and blades. And my handle comes from one of the Lords of Chaos in the Michael Moorcock "Elric" series, swords and sorcery stuff that I read in junior high, back in the 60s. What can I say? I was in a rowdy mood when I signed up here, and my usual forum handles were taken. :twisted:

See y'all later ...

·
Registered
4,037 Posts
Welcome from SC. I've put Talon grips and Trijicon HD sights on all of my polymer guns. That's about it for me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I847 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
22,575 Posts
Welcome from Louisiana.

·
Premium Member
128,172 Posts
Welcome from Ohio.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin. ..enjoy!

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Congrats on the XDm, and welcome from IL.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Welcome from Georgia and congrats on the XDM.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Congrats on the XDm

Welcome from SoCal

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Welcome from NW Ohio

·
Registered
122 Posts
Hello, Arioch, and welcome from Missouri to a great forum!

Happy New Year, and best wishes to you and yours!

·
Registered
82 Posts
I installed the PRP drop in trigger in my XDM 40 and couldn't be happier with the improvement in trigger action and my accuracy.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you, everyone. Lots of great info and good people here. If I need any tips or advice that isn't already here somewhere, I'll be sure to ask.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Welcome from New Jersey.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Ah yes, Elric and Stormbringer! And Moonglum, and Rackhir, and so on. Very cool and welcome aboard from SE Ohio :)

·
Premium Member
4,971 Posts
Welcome from Central Florida.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts