Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this weekend i am picking up a sa xd-40 stainless i have been hearing alot about this pistol and i am giving her a chance.i always shoot glocks but i think it is time to expand my collection outside the glock world.i noticed the chamber on the xd-40 is almost fully supported unlike my g22 which chamber exposes alot of the bottom of the casing.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Welcome. I'm sure you'll enjoy ur new xd very much. I have teh same model and love it. I'm sure it will a valued part of you collection

·
Registered
513 Posts
Hey 40cal, why dont you post this in the XD forum and not the FAQ. You might get alot more responses. I have glocks and an XD 40, love them all.

·
Registered
268 Posts
RockinAR said:
40cal4life said:
this weekend i am picking up a sa xd-40 stainless .
I'm sorry to hear that. That's OK though, when it constantly jams you'll appriciate your Glocks a lot more.
Sounds like a person with a poor attitude. i am sorry you think that Glocks are the Gods gift to us but i love my XD and i do like having a fully supported chamber. to bad you are not having a good day

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Picked up my xd40 4" stainless and it shoots just as straight and smooth as my g22.I like this pistol alot and had fun shooting her.I am looking at purchasing a sw 1911 5" next month i am not stuck on one gun company or style i love them all :D

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
My stainless has never jammed.

You just got a lemon RockinAR. Every company has them. Its the luck of the draw. I'm 2 for 2, my favor.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am considering buying an XD-40 sub-compact. I am not totally familiar with the options. I would like an OD green frame with a stainless slide. Is such an "animal" available? I see above in this thread the mention of a "bi-tone". What's that?
Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
4 Posts
BiTone means the brushed stainless slide and the black composite frame...i dont believe the od green fame is available with the stainless slide...

AR... i agree you must have gotten a lemon. i am also 2 for 2...the good guys :D

XDSC 40
XDTac 40...love em both to death! recently picked the Tac up at a gun show $445...not bad!

·
Registered
325 Posts
I'm 2 for 2 also.
For someone to say that just because it is an XD instead of a Glock it will jam all the time is just ignorant. Sounds like someone is just looking to stir up a little trouble.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts