Springfield XD Forum banner

My first XD should arrive today...

922 views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  john_bud 
#1 ·
So I ordered my XD 9sc tuesday. And they said it should arrive today or tomorrow. I can hardly wait. I got the cali model with two short mags for $350 (no holsters, or auto loader) and a 15rd mag for $30.

He also has 9mm blazer 50rds@$10 so I'm going to get about 100-300rds when I pick it up.

#2 ·
You will love it!!!

#5 ·
My local gun shop. The guy has great prices. It's kinda a side business I think so he is good and cheap. his price on the normal (non-cali model) is $445 I think. If any of you live in or near delaware, oh, I highly recommend him. If you want his info I'll post it.

#6 ·
Congrats on your purchase!

You'll love that pistol... It'll eat up that Blazer brass with no problem.

Don't forget to post pics of your first range visit as well.

#7 ·
Well I just got the call it's ready for pickup...just my luck I'm working out of town today. Hopefully I can pick it up tomorrow or sat at the latest...I'll be sure to post some pics.

#10 ·
What a great price, sounds like your getting the Essentials package, minus the gear. Heck I don't use the holster and gear they come with anyway. Keep us updated, I bet you'll love it.

#11 ·
well im leaving to go get my xd. Can't wait for it, I'll post pics in a bit...my wife is coming with...woot.

Uh-oh! I hope you are coming back with a second gun on order...

It's been like 30 minutes, where's the pictures:p?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.