Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I ordered my XD 9sc tuesday. And they said it should arrive today or tomorrow. I can hardly wait. I got the cali model with two short mags for $350 (no holsters, or auto loader) and a 15rd mag for $30.

He also has 9mm blazer [email protected]$10 so I'm going to get about 100-300rds when I pick it up.

·
Registered
58 Posts
You will love it!!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My local gun shop. The guy has great prices. It's kinda a side business I think so he is good and cheap. his price on the normal (non-cali model) is $445 I think. If any of you live in or near delaware, oh, I highly recommend him. If you want his info I'll post it.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Congrats on your purchase!

You'll love that pistol... It'll eat up that Blazer brass with no problem.

Don't forget to post pics of your first range visit as well.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I just got the call it's ready for pickup...just my luck I'm working out of town today. Hopefully I can pick it up tomorrow or sat at the latest...I'll be sure to post some pics.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well im leaving to go get my xd. Can't wait for it, I'll post pics in a bit...my wife is coming with...woot.

·
Registered
4,290 Posts
What a great price, sounds like your getting the Essentials package, minus the gear. Heck I don't use the holster and gear they come with anyway. Keep us updated, I bet you'll love it.

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
well im leaving to go get my xd. Can't wait for it, I'll post pics in a bit...my wife is coming with...woot.

Uh-oh! I hope you are coming back with a second gun on order...

It's been like 30 minutes, where's the pictures:p?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts