Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello XD talk. My name is Javier from a small town in N.W Alaska. I went to my local (and only) gun store today. I had been in the market for a new hand gun either and XD or M&P. It was either between and XD 40 or 45, the fact that the xd 45 had a 3rd safety was a selling point (not a huge fan of just a grip and trigger safety). I put 50% down on it and will finish paying it off, it was $619, i little pricier than what i've seen. When i asked the shop owner what he charged for FFL pick ups he said $75 for new or $50 for used. Living in a small town of 3,000 on the Bering sea i didn't have much choice. I weight my options and figured if i ordered my xd around $495 (seemed like the average) with the added FFL charge plus $25 shipping to Alaska theres only about a $20 difference. Plus in a small town i'm all about supporting local merchants. I was happy with it, came with plastic case cleaning rod, two mags and the stock holster. Should be two months to pay the $300 off and i'll have my xd. :p

·
Premium Member
21,379 Posts
glad yu found us welcome

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Welcome from Iowa

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Hello Javier, welcome to the forum from Northern California!

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Washington!

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Welcome from Wonderful Wyoming.

·
Premium Member
127,171 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Javier, and congratulations on your purchase.

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Welcome to the forum...:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts