Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,

Been lurking here for a few weeks. I had an XD45 4" in black for a while, but I just sold that, and bought myself a new one. This time I got the XD45c in Dark Earth with the stainless slide.

Wow, I love this gun. I've got other pistols, but this one is getting all the love at the moment. From the way it looks to the way it shoots and handles, this gun is perfect for me in every way.

I took it to the range last night and put 150 rounds of random 230 grain FMJ through it without a single hiccup. I wish I could say that about other recent purchases, which include a Kahr MK9 and a Beretta PX4 compact 9mm.

I have a crossbreed holster that I've used for a few other pistols that I'm now using with the XD45c. I just remelted the kydex again to fit the new gun and it works perfectly.

I included a pic for your (my) enjoyment. (The pic makes the gun look more brown than it really is. It's a greenish color, but the white balance on the iPhone is off kilter. )

Cheers,

slim

Attachments

·
Premium Member
16,428 Posts
Nice gun. Mmmm chocolate.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Nice! I just put on layaway, an XDc 45 dark earth but with a black slide. Can't wait!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Slim. Congrats on the new pistol. I just today picked up a bi-tone with night sights. I love the Dark Earth pistols. That's the color that I really wanted but I was getting a good deal on the bi-tone with NS, so I went with it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts