Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks, I do have to say that I am extremely impressed with my new (to me) XD9(Standard 4in barrel). I got in in a trade from a fellow ARFCOMMER over on that board.

All I have to say is WOW!!

The pistol came with five factory 15rmd mags and went throught them atleast twice today.

I am impressed. I have shot other 9mm in the likes of Sig and Browning HP. This one equals if not surpasses them. When I can chew the 10 ring out of the target from 10-15yds with one or two flyers using WWB, I know the pistol is doing its job. I need the work.

I was sad to see my NHM-91 go, I'll miss her but I have a new love in my life. And I keep her by my side, to help keep me and my family safe.

Thanks all.

Buzz.

·
Premium Member
5,751 Posts
Welcome to the fun house Buzz. Good to hear you like the XD. Be aware, they come in three sizes and have a tendency to multiply. If you need any accessories for it, visit one of the fellers in my signature block.
Happy shooting!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know that they come in different sizes and bores.

I was orignally looking for a XD-9 tactical for my first but a oppertunity for a service with five 15rd standard mags and a uncle mikes kydes paddle holster.

I absolutely love the service. My next one may be a tactical.

I am waiting to see if a full size 45 comes out in the XD family.

THEN.... covnicing the wife becomes the issue.

buzz.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts