Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I entered the firearms world I was trying to decide between an XDM 3.8 9mm compact and a Glock 19. Ended up choosing the XDM but I've always had an itch for the Glock. Found a guy selling a NIB Glock 19 for $460 the other day and for some reason I just couldn't pass on it. Told myself it was an investment, but now the XDM is giving me dirty looks. Not sure what I'm going to do now!

·
Banned
0 Posts
I bought a glock 19 for my glock 19

·
Registered
804 Posts
Ugh, you Gen 2 hipsters. I am so glad that Glock used me as the mold for the finger grooves. I blame my Burger King hands. :lol:

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
When I entered the firearms world I was trying to decide between an XDM 3.8 9mm compact and a Glock 19. Ended up choosing the XDM but I've always had an itch for the Glock. Found a guy selling a NIB Glock 19 for $460 the other day and for some reason I just couldn't pass on it. Told myself it was an investment, but now the XDM is giving me dirty looks. Not sure what I'm going to do now!
Congrats! :)
I bought a glock 19 for my glock 19
Me too. ;)
Welcome to the dark side!
Ditto. :cool:

·
Premium Member
3,539 Posts
Congrats! And buy more Glocks!

·
Banned
0 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,773 Posts
Welcome to the family of Glock members.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome/advice. I wasn't even looking for a Glock at the time. I was looking for a Kahr CM9 to pocket carry. I guess I'll have to get one of those too! I don't have many pockets big enough for the G19...

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Congrats, everyone needs at least one Glock and the G19 is a excellent choice. I had mine out today pounding some TFO's into the slide.

·
Banned
0 Posts
That's sexy! I've been wanting to get some Trijicons for my XDM but then the Glock came.
Yup, much better idea to put them on your glock instead of the xdm.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Glock Talk will welcome you. Apparently you can only own one brand or the other. Good luck. I own both and like both so I'm an outkast.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts