Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My oldest son has returned with a new silver paint job silver aromery coat and pt night sights 3 dot bar's

I'm so happy to have it back now if I can find some time to go to the range 8)
They did the slide inside and out in silver. 8)
The take down,back strap and slide release black? :?
No pins,mag release,barrel or trigger[maybe because I polished it]
Got a cute little box it came back in :D

·
Banned
1,546 Posts
R/T Performance said:
They did the slide inside and out in silver. 8)
The take down,back strap and slide release black? :?
No pins,mag release,barrel or trigger[maybe because I polished it]
Got a cute little box it came back in :D

Likely because it is cosmetic and this was warrenty. Be happy you got it finished for free :)

·
Registered
157 Posts
looks great...i hope you get to the range soon....i am installing my night sites this weekend and will be able to do some shootin myself...i still have not fired a shot since it was refinished...but excellant job well done ....

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Actually any scratches buff right out with 00 steel wool. Those sctratches are long gone. Came from shooting by a barricade.

·
Registered
4,801 Posts
mullanman said:
. Came from shooting by a barricade.
????

"shooting by a barricade"? What does that mean? I can see scratches on your car from something like that. I must not understand (obviously), but I am curious enough to ask.

(Edit): mullanman, you can "preview" your pics and see if they will cause the page to need scrolling. The gun looks fantastic. I bet it would look even better if I could see all of it at once :wink:

Peace,
D.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
I was shooting by a bianchi barricade during an IDPA match. Boogered up my gun and my fingers a little. ergo the scratches. But as i mentioned, they buffed right out and it looks as good as new.

Sorry for the pix, i meant to do a thumbnail. Still learning this photo crap.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts