Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got my AR today. I've been hanging around here reading and ended up with a decent rifle. I love the little sucker. Can't wait to shoot it. Any issues anyone knows about these?

Bushmaster XM15-E2S 5.56

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am wondering if anyone has one of these and how it has worked out for you.....I have not shot an AR in 15 years and just got this one because I have heard 2-3 brands to get in my price range. Thanks for any input.

G

·
The Bushy seems to be everyones first AR. Excellent rifle! I have one just like it. Everyone should keep an A2 to keep up with basic markmanship. Great buy!

·
Registered
359 Posts
I am wondering if anyone has one of these and how it has worked out for you.....I have not shot an AR in 15 years and just got this one because I have heard 2-3 brands to get in my price range. Thanks for any input.
Yes, the bushmaster does seem to be a very popular brand. It's a good quality rifle.

However, I think it's slightly over-rated. You can often get a rifle of comparable quality for less money.

Still, you can't go wrong with a Bushmaster.

How much did you pay?

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I paid $909 + tax
Seemed reasonable to me, I checked around a little

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was thinking an ACOG or red dot of some kind. I need to accessorize now! That's a whole new world for me to explore. I can't believe the stuff you can do with these things. I know I'm a little limited with the upper on this baby but I can still do some stuff with it.

·
Premium Member
10,384 Posts
I traded an Olympia Arms 20" barrel in the days of the ban and 400.00 for a 16" Colt Featherlight pre-ban and I like the little rascal. One, I am partial to my AR's CAR's being Colt and it is light, so when I acessorize I don't plan on dumping a ton on the fore-end, I have seen some that everything for FM/AM radio, and it seems to defeat the purpose of a light weapon and a light round, just my opinion.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
I can't remember his name but there is a member on here who can hook you up with accessories. :D

ARs are like Legos for MEN

but of course we all know the only differnce between a man and a boy is the price of the toys.
I was thinking an ACOG or red dot of some kind. I need to accessorize now! That's a whole new world for me to explore. I can't believe the stuff you can do with these things. I know I'm a little limited with the upper on this baby but I can still do some stuff with it.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Nice! Good score
Got one just like it !
Except my barrel isn't threaded so no flash hider/or brake on mine.
It's my first one as well and shoots great.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I can't remember his name but there is a member on here who can hook you up with accessories. :D

ARs are like Legos for MEN

but of course we all know the only differnce between a man and a boy is the price of the toys.
That's exactly what I was thinking, ARs are like Legos for men.....I like that....and it's true.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts