Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got my first AR put together. Stag lower purchased locally. Ordered the CMMG upper from a person on this board.
MI rails, MOE, MIAD, PMag, ladder rail covers, and MI rear sight, all from another person on this board. It was much easier than
I thought it would be. I still have a complete CMMG upper with kit on order to go with another stripped lower that I have.

·
Premium Member
127,789 Posts
Nice looking rig!

·
Registered
5,759 Posts
Nice deer mount too. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Nice deer mount too. :mrgreen:
check out the link in his sig, apparently mickey is quite the hunter and entrepreneur.

wow $4500 for a guided hunt, Im starting to think maybe I should have charged more.

hahahaha just kidding Micky it was real nice talking to you today. and you did great on that build.

not the problem will begin. now that you seen how easy it was to build one BRD will take hold. and you will be strung out out AR parts like a crack W%$&E addicted to the rock.

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
check out the link in his sig, apparently mickey is quite the hunter and entrepreneur.

wow $4500 for a guided hunt, Im starting to think maybe I should have charged more.

hahahaha just kidding Micky it was real nice talking to you today. and you did great on that build.

not the problem will begin. now that you seen how easy it was to build one BRD will take hold. and you will be strung out out AR parts like a crack W%$&E addicted to the rock.
Well, it is my brother that is the outfitter. He and I are partners in the video stuff. We have a long way to go to get in the black there.

Thanks for the help T.J. The AR looks just like I had envisioned it.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
nice looking rifle..
can you take a closer pic of the ladder rail covers, i'm trying to decide which covers to go with on mine when it comes in.

cheers

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
Good lookin rifle. I also got and AR a week ago. Got to take pics so I can post em up on here. Congrats!

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
MMMMM gotta love the color combo!!!! Nice very nice!!!!:twisted:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts