Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I just took her out of her case for the monthly looking-over/cleaning/oiling and happened to take a photo of her for another forum, so I thought I'd share (read: show off :) )

My EBR.... May Diane Feinstein and Sarah Brady behold it in awe and terror!

She's a November 2004 vintage Bushmaster M4 type AR-15 with collapsible stock, bayonet lug and EEEEEvil 30-round magazine. Also present are my genuine issue M-9 bayonet, A KAC RASII foregrip and forend, an ARMS BUIS, an Aimpoint CompML red dot and a Magpul MSS modular grip storage system.

Never fired (yet) but soon to be... Muahahaha!

EDIT: OOPS! Wrong forum. Sorry.... Please move!

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Nice, but .... EBR?

Equestrian Bursitis Remedy?

English Bulldog Restraint?

End Broccoli's Reign?

ehh... I got nothing.

·
Banned
1,546 Posts
Where did you get it at? And did it come with the rails?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I ordered it from Bushmaster through my local dealer. It was a thing of beauty! I placed the order on September 15th and picked it up on Nov. 2nd...election day! (took that long to make!) It's not just my Evil Black rifle, it's my freedom rifle.

No, the rails were purchased from a member on AR15.com and the other items were added here and there. The bayonet I had before the rifle.

It's a 14.5" barrel with a permanently staked on flash suppressor to make it legal. It adds the required 1.5" to the barrel length.

·
Premium Member
24,847 Posts
Nice rifle! I like the look of the KAC RAS front end.

I see a problem with it though...you have had it since last year and haven't fired it yet...I am not sure you deserve to own such a fine rifle if you continue to abuse it by NOT shooting it!!! :lol: :p

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
IcK! Get an AK for real work.

·
Banned
1,546 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
manygunner said:
IcK! Get an AK for real work.
Nah... not my style. Not that I wouldn't own one, but... 8)

NExd said:
AV stealer
Not really. Foamy is the avatar I use on all the boards I post on. Seeing yours just happened to remind me to turn mine on. :)

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Nice rifle!

As soon as the ban expired i think everyone put a CAR and flash/muzzle brake on. I know i did.

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
mullanman said:
Nice rifle!

As soon as the ban expired i think everyone put a CAR and flash/muzzle brake on. I know i did.
*Gets Image of Mullanman with a ford focus on his back and a muzzle brake on his head.*

1 - 13 of 13 Posts