Magpul Rail Grips
Streamlight TRL-1s
PMAG

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I heard alot of goods things about daniel defense and I was not let down, I got about 1,000 rounds through her with no FTF or FTE, she is alot more accurate then me!

Attachments

·
Registered
793 Posts
Good looking rifle. I keep telling myself when I get the money, I am getting a DD.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Very Nice! How do you like the magnifier with the Eotech? I've debated one but I think an Aimpoint is the route I'm going...
I love my magnifier Eotech setup. I was so close to buying the magnifier from Eotech but decided to give the primary arms deluxe 3x a try, and man it did not disappoint! Went to my local gun store plenty of times and held both eotech and aimpont in my hands side by side, Eotech got me everytime, the Target acquisition was way faster for me. What pushed me over to eotech was the price. I got my eotech for $340 overstock.com with 20% coupon. Best deal right now is primary arms.com $412 with free 3x deluxe magnifier, I paid $150 for my magnifier, mount, and shipping (they have great customer service).

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good looking rifle. I keep telling myself when I get the money, I am getting a DD.
Don't think twice about it. Ive held everything from rock river arms to colt and nothing felt as solid. I'm sure they are great rifles but quality and craftmenship was second to none, plus it has the specs to back it up and a life time warrenty!

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Looks Great! :cool:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Does that flashlight not get in your sight picture mounted on top? Great looking rifle!
It does just a tiny bit, barely anything. The positioning however is perfect. All I have to do is flick my thumb up when my hand Is on the fore grip and waalaa, 160 lumens!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
If it works for you, that's all that matters. I put mine on the left side of my rail (I'm a lefty) and can hit the button when my right hand is on my foregrip. Again, great looking rifle.
Thanks bud!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts