Discussion Starter #1
Hot DAMN!, It's slick

Time to break it in around the house.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I suppose that first pic didn't do it justice :cool:

Beautiful work indeed. Just put it on and it is already comfy.

·
Registered
608 Posts
nice!! *jealous*

·
Registered
23 Posts
Very nice. You'll be very happy with it. If you hear squeaking from the holster at all while your untucked, it's the clips rubbing against the leather. Baby powder between the clips and leather will end the squeaks.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good call, I'll keep an ear out for it. I *am* gonna have to find my stock mag base. The extension isn't an issue standing, but it helps it poke while seated.
Or maybe I should just get another mag, hah.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Looks good. I may look into getting one finally.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Now if I can just get them to make one fore my AR:mrgreen:

·
Registered
165 Posts
I suppose that first pic didn't do it justice :cool:

Beautiful work indeed. Just put it on and it is already comfy.
Do my eyes deceive me or do you have 2 models of Crossbreed there? It looks like you are wearing a left hand and there is a right hand shown below that.

·
Registered
298 Posts
The first picture is in the mirror. Its kinda deceiving. Notice the ring looks to be on his right hand but is most likely on his left hand. I noticed this too and then looked more carefully.

·
Registered
165 Posts
The first picture is in the mirror. Its kinda deceiving. Notice the ring looks to be on his right hand but is most likely on his left hand. I noticed this too and then looked more carefully.
Ahh his hand is up to take a picture...just thought it was holding the garment up.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yep! 'Twas a trick of the reflection.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Picked one up about a year ago. It was my first and only CCW holster I have ever purchased. The gun store in town highly recommended it and I Youtubed a bunch of videos on it and not a single bad thing was ever said about it. I now own two; one for my Walther PPS and one for my XD45 C. I'll never own any other. Carry safe!

·
Registered
55 Posts
I'm up to three CB holsters plus a CB leather belt which I also love. I've got other brands but they are just for show, not for wear. :)

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
I have two which I love as well!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts