Springfield XD Forum banner

My Black Stainless loaded finally came in! Pics

4K views 24 replies 20 participants last post by  Redneckstone 
#1 ·
My new Springfield Armory tactical combat loaded black stainless. Sorry for the horrible cell pics. I broke it down and cleaned it after getting it home. Man this thing was nasty it always amazes me how dirty new guns are. Took almost 6 months to come in, I can't wait to start moddin it!

All clean

did my job of getting a 1911 on the 100 year anniversary LOL

See less See more
#7 ·
that is very pretty.

#17 ·
Very nice. Love the 1911 format.

#20 ·
El poop O that springer lust just got pushed to the top of the Got to Have List. Even over a 6.5 AR

#21 ·
I wonder if Russians sit around all day long and glare in astonishment at the Ak47 like we Americans do our 1911's :rolleyes:

hmmm makes me wonder.... If terrorist groups do this with the bombs they scrounge together and tie around there chests. :)

:D:D:D:D:D

#24 ·
I have put a couple hundred threw it yesterday including about 50 hollow points. 100% NO failures!!! gun was F-ing flawless.

here is the first 7 round threw the springer at 30ft.. and it only got better from here!

#25 ·
Looks great man! ya it was like they shot about 2000 rounds threw it. it was actually cleaner after 200 rounds then it was out of the box thats sad

Just picked up the same gun yesterday, and you are correct about how dirty it was, seemed like it was dirtier than my XDm after a couple hundred rounds. The dealer only had it 3 days.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.