Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, figured I'd post a couple pics of my first AR. It's a Black Forge BF15 M4 style. When I bought it it was pretty bare bones. I've put nearly every Magpul MOE goody on it so far with the exception of the Blackhawk vertical grip.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Next up is a nice 2 point sling and some new optics along with an MOE MBUS rear sight. This EBR thing is beginning to be an addiction too lol. I see why you guys love to build them.

·
Premium Member
1,778 Posts
Nice rifle! Just went and put another 40 rounds through my first AR build and its so much fun to shoot. I'm also seeing the addiction and have to start saving for bulk ammo!

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,778 Posts
Thanks for the link ironmike! How do they compare with luckygunner? Do you have experience with them?

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
Thanks for the link ironmike! How do they compare with luckygunner? Do you have experience with them?
I buy all my bulk ammo from them or Freedom... At SGAmmo I get the HST for my pistols and bulk rifle rounds. They are a family owned and operated company and I always get my shipment in 3 days

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Curious about the riser on your stock. I've heard they prevent the charging handle from going back. Would love some info!

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
I have one on my 15-22 and yes it does get in the way of the charging handle if the stock is in a shorter position...
How far back does it have to be? Even though I think my 15-22 has a shorter pull.
I was thinking about it for a different rifle, my 15-22 has an ACS.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Im not sure... I can check that out in the next day or two... Im working all weekend
Thanks bud! I'd appreciate it. If you have a Moe stock and wouldn't mind throwing the riser on a regular AR and measuring I'd really appreciate it!

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
I need to start saving up for bulk ammo.

glad you are enjoying the rifle. Looks good

sent from the german sheperd next to me

1 - 14 of 14 Posts