Magpul Enhanced Trigger Guard
Magpul Bad Lever
Magpul ASAP
Magpul Multi Mission Sling
Mako Magwell Grip

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Looking good. Itd be nice if all my parts would freakin get here. I have my DD LPK and thats it...my lower, buffer assembly and stock are all in the wind right now...2 days wait left for the stock and another 4 for the lower...dammit

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks alot and I have only have put a 106 rounds through it and I have had it since december (it killed me to wait:shock:) but It was worth the wait to get the ACOG. I have it zeroed at 100yards to the center of the dot but it it does very well for the close work (around 75ft) which I was really worried about as I bounced back and forth between the Aimponts, Eotechs, and ACOGs but I couldnt be happier with my choice. Next mods are a new trigger setup and a new forend rail. Now I just need to stock up on mags and LOTS of ammo. If I have time Ill post my 75 ft group from the range.

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Very nice MP15...I dressed up mine too in DE like yours...Congrats...:)

·
Super Moderator
46,392 Posts
Looks great!

·
Registered
838 Posts
I have the same gas block as you do. I highly recommend the Troy MRF-C Free float Carbine Quad rail. Instead of going through hoops removing the bbl. etc. you just dremmel off the Delta ring and install with the reinforcing clamp and five screws. Voila, free float forend with Troy's rock solid quality.

Troy BattleRail MRF-C 7"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts