Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is my stash oh AR-15 magazine i am kind of low in ammo right now :cry:
but soon very soon i will have some more but not till next month :twisted::twisted:
this photo dose not include my 4 P-Mag or my 40 round magazine

·
Registered
325 Posts
44mag.com cproduct mags? I have 10 30 round mags and 6 20 round mags but plan on getting more when I get some money.

·
Registered
173 Posts
There's something about seeing a stash of ammo....or even seeing some arrive in the mail like it did for me today...

·
Premium Member
526 Posts
44mag.com cproduct mags? I have 10 30 round mags and 6 20 round mags but plan on getting more when I get some money.

+1 on 44mag.com

·
Banned
6,667 Posts
Amateurs.;)
:lol:

Just finished upgrading 20 USGI mags with 10 new Magpul Gen 3 yellow followers, and 10 KAC followers. Last count of USGI mags was 128.

Also have 5 more black PMags on the way and another batch of Gen 3 Magpul followers, this time in Ranger Green. Last count of PMags including these 5 is 33.

·
Registered
367 Posts
:lol:

Just finished upgrading 20 USGI mags with 10 new Magpul Gen 3 yellow followers, and 10 KAC followers. Last count of USGI mags was 128.

Also have 5 more black PMags on the way and another batch of Gen 3 Magpul followers, this time in Ranger Green. Last count of PMags including these 5 is 33.

prepared for a big zombie attack huh? :razz:

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Well if I only had 1 AR then yes. :lol:

If you break it down to mags per AR, I have about 15 mags per AR.

**** i wanna see all those AR's

and on a side note, whats your address, when are you going to be out of town next, and whats the combination to your gun safe!!

·
Registered
367 Posts
Well if I only had 1 AR then yes. :lol:

If you break it down to mags per AR, I have about 15 mags per AR.
my statement still stands, or do you plan on a good number of zombies attacking you and your buddies? ;)

i plan on no more than 60 zombies attacking me at any given time... for me and my 2 pmags.

·
Banned
6,667 Posts
my statement still stands, or do you plan on a good number of zombies attacking you and your buddies? ;)

i plan on no more than 60 zombies attacking me at any given time... for me and my 2 pmags.
I'll guess that you weren't around during the past AWB. If you were, how much did a 30 round mag cost ????

That and I bet half of your range time is spent loading those 2 mags over and over. :p

·
Registered
342 Posts
I am really trying to get "prepared" for the worst, i try to buy one p mag evey week or two, but it not easy being a full time college student and the price of gas.I planned on buying like 6 ss mags from 44mag with these $75 gift card for 3 quarters of no one getting hurt at work, but of course they are trying to screw us outta them:?. During the AWB how much were 30 round mag going for? Just wondering.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts