Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MASTER OF G3, NOBODY CARES.... SHUT UP.

IF EVERYONE WILL NOT REPLY TO HIS POSTS HE WOULD GO AWAY.

HE IS ONLY POSTING THESE THINGS TO GIVE XD'S A BAD NAME. STOP FEEDING HIM.

I AM TIRED OF READING " XD PROBLEMS", "FTF ON MY XD" ALL OF THIS, NOBODY SEES THE GOOD POSTS THEY ONLY SEE THE BAD POSTS THAT GET 20 REPLIES INSTEAD OF THE GOOD POSTS THAT GET 2.

IT IS A GREAT GUN!!!!!!!

THERE ARE PLENTY OF XD OWNERS ON GLOCKTALK, AND THEY ONLY HAVE GOOD THINGS TO SAY, WE DON'T GO THERE TO BADMOUTH GLOCKS, DONT COME HERE TO BAD MOUTH XD'S.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
YES, ....yes I do.

thank you, my "son"

I had to let that that out.

I will not pay the bridge toll, and I will not answer the question.

·
Registered
158 Posts
dude, I don't accept your apology for the ALL CAPS, that is unacceptable. :wink:

Just wait for second and third generation XD's, that will give everyone a nice warm glass of shut the hell up.

·
Registered
539 Posts
whoa... what post did i miss??? anyway... i think most of us agree that xd's are pretty great guns, regardless of what our opinions may be about how they stack up against the glocks.

As for posts pertaining to good and bad experiences with the xd... well what better place is there than this to discuss problems we're having with our beloved guns and hope that we will have some positive and experienced commentary by fellow members that might contribute to resolving the problem? This is in addition of course to the usual "i just got my xd and i wet myself!" posts.

for myself, i know i am a bit frustrated as of late because of my xd and its problem with the trigger and i got very few replies on that thread. I was hoping maybe someone might have experienced the same and could share some thoughts with me. I hope we haven't become so jaded because of a few trolls that we can't tolerate similar posts(or cries for help).

Just my thoughts...

·
Registered
338 Posts
Yes, I for one would also like to express how offended I am that you would use the name of Jesus Christ like that. I am a Christian and I don't appreciate what you did. That is very offensive to all Christians.

I don't get on here and preach, nor do I tear down what you hold in high regard (which I don't know what that is, other than the XD, since I don't know you), so please refrain from that kind of language again. Please.

Thank you

·
Registered
903 Posts
Gadget said:
Yes, I for one would also like to express how offended I am that you would use the name of Jesus Christ like that. I am a Christian and I don't appreciate what you did. That is very offensive to all Christians.

I don't get on here and preach, nor do I tear down what you hold in high regard (which I don't know what that is, other than the XD, since I don't know you), so please refrain from that kind of language again. Please.

Thank you
+1 Well said.

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
If I have a problem with one of my glocks, I post on glocktalk.
If I have a problem with one of my sigs, I post on sigforum.
If I have a problem with one of my xd's, I post on this forum.

I believe that xd's are great guns, that's why I own 4 of them. However, like any gun, they are not without their problems. This is an XD talk forum. For you to say that only "good" posts about xd's should be made is rediculous.

But what do I know. I've had minor extraction problems with one of my xds. It must be because I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO PROPERLY TREAT A FIREARM.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Gadget said:

Thank you
+2. The title was patently unnecessary.

-James

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Hey Willis,
I have seen what you are talking about. But after you cool a little please change the title.I love my XD's and always try to help anyone how has a problem or posted and hasn't had a reply.

Most modern hand guns are good but if some one points out a fault in a Glock Somebody will **** all over their thread it isn't right and then the thread gets way off base.

Every manufacture will have a problem that is a FACT
I am fortunate enough not to have gotten any.

Heres another HUG it will be ok if it comes in my yard I will take care of it just like my 13 page thread :lol:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Gadget said:

Thank you
+1.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Good lord!!! I use my fair share of profanity.. but even I refrain from taking the lords name in vain.

If you could just stop doing that, I think you will find a more receptive audience.

Masterfrog is annoying.. not because he doesn't know what he is talking about.. but his single mindedness... 10mm.... those are great, but XD doesn't make one.. so what the hell is his point?! If I wanted a Glock 20 or 29, I would have bought one. I have a XD in 9mm... I will probably get another XD in .40 caliber.. I don't regret my decisions..

I am going out today to buy another gun.. it wont be a 10mm either.. just to spite Masterfrog.

Raymond

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
It's everyman's right to blaspheme. Those who don't like it should stay in church.

+1 on the Masterfrog thing.

·
Registered
338 Posts
manygunner said:
It's everyman's right to blaspheme. Those who don't like it should stay in church.

+1 on the Masterfrog thing.
I never said anything about rights. What I was addressing is common courtesy and self control. Actually, in my humble opinion, you are being duplicitous. You say that TheWillis has every right to blaspheme and I should stay in church because I didn't like his taking my Lord's name in vain. I worship Jesus Christ because I believe he died for my sins and the sins of the whole world. Yet in the very next sentence you give him a "+1" for railing against masterofg3. Doesn't masterofg3 have the right to blaspheme the XD? Certainly he does, does he not? Did the XD die to save the world? Is the XD without any fault and blameless?

I'll admit, I'm as tired of masterofg3's 10mm superiority complex as everyone else and have stated as much, but I'm not shouting, what are patently, offensive comments to the whole board.

Comments like the original post, only foster more of the same and ultimately drag this board down to shouting matches that will drown out any reasonable dialog on the hobby we all love so much. I personally don't want that and exhort everyone else to comport themselves in a manner that shows restraint and respect for others. We are shooting enthusiasts and handle dangerous weapons on a regular basis. Would you want to be at a range with someone behaving in a manner like TheWillis did? How fast do you think a Range Officer would expell him for that kind of behavior on the line? His comments served no purpose other than to incite.

A gentle answer turns away wrath, but harsh words stir up anger.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts