Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my surplus 7.62x54r showed up. 1-440 can. Tried usin my p38... no luck. Busted out the chisel... and made my way around slowly and carefully.... got it open! Got a pack out and inspected it. Looks clean and nice. Nothing weird or corrosion or watermarks. But I do have a question. There were two little pieces of paper in there with what I believe is russian writing. And the ammo on the base says 60 on the top and 75 on the bottom. What does the paper mean, and what do the markings mean?

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Doh! They look like russian fortune cookies! Haha, I took a pic with my phone and tried uploading it with forum runner. Guess it never loaded. Let me try again...

Attachments

·
Registered
456 Posts
Mine should be here today too. But cant get to the range until the 21st. Im a sad panda.

·
Registered
90 Posts
How much did that run you? I just got a good deal on some .223 brown bear. 500 rounds for $110 +shipping.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can't go to the range for atleast a week too. Between work and camping with my girlfriend's family this weekend, it'll be a little bit till I get there. The can cost me like 96 bucks shipped to my door! Well.... to my work. I can't have ammo shipped to me in the county I live in. So I had it sent to my work address. But it was like 75 bucks for the ammo about 4 bucks for the optional insurance and delivery signature combined and 16.00 for ground [email protected] 25 lbs. I think I got an awesome deal!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts