Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

The only other things I need now are:
Miad Grip
Magpul Rail covers
QD Sling mounts
A sling
AND MAGS! I am gonna send my brother in Tennessee some moo-lah to buy me as many mags as he can get.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Duh! And I didn't even put on there what is new!

A Knights Armament RAS, with rail covers and VFG
and an Aimpoint CompM2

I am really excited about this stuff, and I can't wait to get out to the range and sight this stuff in!

·
Registered
752 Posts
something else you need: BUIS.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh yeah! That too! I have a detachable carry handle, and I am thinking about chopping it per AR15.coms instructions.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Mine should be very similar when finished...hopefully.

·
Banned
8,565 Posts
looks sweet. Whats with the tennesse mags ? Can you buy them out of state and bring them in yourself, and remain legal ?

or is this some measure for having X amount of real mags in a jmanwit future where you are not in cali ?

i dont plan on visiting cali, much less living there, but i am curious what the goal was.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
325 shipped off of the EE on AR15.com

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
looks sweet. Whats with the tennesse mags ? Can you buy them out of state and bring them in yourself, and remain legal ?

or is this some measure for having X amount of real mags in a jmanwit future where you are not in cali ?

i dont plan on visiting cali, much less living there, but i am curious what the goal was.
Precisely. I am moving out there in a year to two years, and I want their to be something waiting for me... You know, just in case!

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
Precisely. I am moving out there in a year to two years, and I want their to be something waiting for me... You know, just in case!
Psh, I say bring the crap into the state. Its only a misdemeanor. If your caught that is. Mine won't be leaving my safe.

A famous/wise man once said: "Rules are made to be broken."

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Psh, I say bring the crap into the state. Its only a misdemeanor. If your caught that is. Mine won't be leaving my safe.

A famous/wise man once said: "Rules are made to be broken."
Who is to say that I don't already have a few?:twisted::twisted:
does that look like your average California 10-rounder?:twisted:

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
Who is to say that I don't already have a few?:twisted::twisted:
does that look like your average California 10-rounder?:twisted:
Amen brother.

And if I hear any one person on here start making another freakin california joke, or talking about how we should obey the law.........

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Amen brother.

And if I hear any one person on here start making another freakin california joke, or talking about how we should obey the law.........
Oh if only they knew how ingenuity us Cali-shooters use they to beat the system, they would be shocked! I am fairly certain that we have teams of gun-toting lawyers scanning the law books for loopholes!

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Amen brother.

I'm trying but I can't think of a "freaking california joke" right now so humor me and pretend I have cracked one so flame me I wanna hear it!!!!:wink: BTW sweet build Jman!!!!:twisted: Actually I admire you Californians for sticking it out and fighting those amazingly stupid "feel good" gun laws that soon might actually become National Laws!!!!!

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'm trying but I can't think of a "freaking california joke" right now so humor me and pretend I have cracked one so flame me I wanna hear it!!!!:wink: BTW sweet build Jman!!!!:twisted: Actually I admire you Californians for sticking it out and fighting those amazingly stupid "feel good" gun laws that soon might actually become National Laws!!!!!
Thanks buddy! You know, I am very happy with this rifle. I love it. I also love the looks on people faces when I tell the lefties that I built an "assault" rifle! They look like they are going to have seizures!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts