Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I admit that these pics are pretty much the same as the one's I've posted in the past. The difference is, I bought a Holosight for it and thought I would share my excitement. Only problem is that I don't know when I can go out and try it with my work schedule. :oops:

·
Premium Member
3,187 Posts
It's basically an Eotech without the metal shroud. I'm thinking about getting one of those for my AR. Nice looking shoty!!!!!

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Awesome. That second picture has helped me decide that when I own my own house, I'm getting carpet that I can take sexy pictures on.

(Pictures of guns)

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all the comments!

Awesome. That second picture has helped me decide that when I own my own house, I'm getting carpet that I can take sexy pictures on.

(Pictures of guns)
I honestly have really dirty white carpet. The black you see is a Ruger gun cleaning mat that I take all the pics on and crop.

·
Registered
11,047 Posts
Nice optics on a nice gun.

That's so nice I bet the police would drool over it and wonder when they can get one like it.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mikey, just curious how much do you have wrapped up in that evil thing?

Where did you get the stock and top rail?
I just had a minor heart attack. After totaling it all, it comes to about $1200 including taxes and shipping paid for all parts including the gun. But that doesn't include the money I made back by selling the original stock, fore end and ext tube. I got the stock from Midwayusa and the rail from One Shot Tactical.com

·
Registered
10,955 Posts
Really nice looking setup, one of the better I have seen.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts