Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up some "Thailand" wood grips for my Hi Power on ebay. I couldn't let my 686 feel neglected, so I picked up a set for it too.

These grips are great. I love the finger grooves. I actually find these more comfortable than the stock Hogue rubber grip. My sweaty hands slip less with the checkering, and these seem to fit my palms better. Pretty decent price too.

Attachments

·
Registered
19,923 Posts
Take them outside and get a few more shots.

Specifically the back strap of the frame. That's where you see the real fitment magic.

·
Registered
19,923 Posts
How much they set you back?

They don't look bad at all and if they feel good more power to you. They look a little lopsided but ****, they're hand made. For a serious set of custom grips though you're gonna drop a nice little bit of coin.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
I've got a couple of sets for my revolvers. Beautiful craftsmanship, great fit and quick delivery for a very fair price!

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
$42 shipped. Certainly not what I'd consider high end, but decent value for the money.

·
Registered
10,949 Posts
Sweet Tonka!

·
Registered
7,065 Posts
I was curious about that seller on ebay. Seen them post new production grips for sale on models that are kind of hard to find. Glad everything worked out, good to know they ship fast.

·
Registered
19,923 Posts
I wonder if it's the same place I got ridiculous mother of pearl inlay gripsfor a 1911. There reserved for when I get a nickel plated .38 Super. I need a proper pimp gun.

·
Premium Member
4,437 Posts
Thanks.. Now I want wood grips for my 686+.

·
Premium Member
17,523 Posts
Sweet Tonka!
Haha, high mileage, but one owner. I'll make you a sweet deal. :)
^ That did make me LOL..:lol:

I picked up some "Thailand" wood grips for my Hi Power on ebay. I couldn't let my 686 feel neglected, so I picked up a set for it too.

These grips are great. I love the finger grooves. I actually find these more comfortable than the stock Hogue rubber grip. My sweaty hands slip less with the checkering, and these seem to fit my palms better. Pretty decent price too.

Nice grips, and much cheaper than buying Nills..

Nill Grips for S&W K/L-Frame Round Butt Revolvers

1 - 16 of 16 Posts