Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just gotta say, that any time I have any questions about my AR, this man seems to have the answer. Thanks Mike!:D:D

·
Registered
568 Posts
I wanna be like Mike :mrgreen:

Sometimes in spite of himself :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
I agree totally. Helped me out with a guy on another forum in making a purchase. Didn't want to join this AR site due to bad attitudes (site name will remain a secret ;))towards people like me that don't know much about them. He made the contact for me and I got the part I needed (that was for sale on that forum). Got alot of great info on AR's. Two thumbs up from The Street Doctor!:D

·
Premium Member
4,842 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,652 Posts
I heard he gets all his answers from "the chart".....:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

·
Registered
778 Posts
I would have to agree on this one. Mike has always provided useful and constructive advice to many people here @ XD talk. If there were only more people like him at some of the other AR-15 forums...

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
Yeah, Go Mike!!

I wanna be like Mike too and have 20+ AR's!! Maybe one day. Working on 2 now, so in another 10 years I will know as much and have as many as him.

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
always gives good advice and doesnt just breech "colt" as the answer to any ar related problem

·
Premium Member
13,498 Posts
I'll have to chime in here too. He pointed out a Bushnell Holosight at ARFCOM for $155 shipped that I picked up. I never would have found a deal like that on my own.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Dispite our many differences of opinions on certain aspects I have to agree he is a wealth of information and all around good guy even though I'm sure we will disagree again I value his opinions and he's the guy I go to when I need to know something and he always dazzles me

If it wasn't for mike I probably wouldn't know half as much as I do. I do still think that DPMS makes a dam fine weapon for it's price point even though mine morphed in to something totally different. If it wasn't for dpms I probably wouldn't have an AR today as I could never justify haveing 2 grand in rifle now I have 5 complete ARs 3 stripped lowers and a partridge in a pear tree all thanks to mike

Oh btw mike if my wife kicks me out because of my addiction to ARs me and my guns are coming to live with you because it all your fault. If you hadn't made me go do all my research I probably would have the collection I have today

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well Mike, it is well-deserved praise. Thanks for being a good guy!

·
Premium Member
9,204 Posts
I'll have to agree like everyone else, I've had several questions and it's only been maybe a few weeks of owning my first AR! And every time he's willing to help and assist with either websites to get my info or the knowledge direct from him.

·
Premium Member
9,097 Posts
Yeah Mike is cool, he sent me free stuff! :D

Trivia: Did you know that Mike can build three AR15's with just the debris is his parts bin?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts