·
Registered
1,755 Posts
REPOST!

(Still good, though)

·
Registered
31,246 Posts
Odd, because the SMLE in 303 is a cupcake to shoot. The stubby No5 British Jungle Carbine version of the Enfield is VERY manly and will separate the men from the boys.

So will the M-95 Steyr 8x56mm carbine....strange that this kicker did not make the cut.

- brickboy240

·
Premium Member
16,913 Posts
I loved it thanks for the post.

·
Registered
451 Posts
How many of you guys are from true" Viking" descent? According to this article I am,:lol: because I own one or more of thise weapons.

·
Registered
7,623 Posts
I own a few as well! Great article, made me laugh.

·
Banned
8,566 Posts
And it's entirely possible you will have your ass handed to you by a 13 year old girl shooting a select-fire StG90 assault rifle that she carried to the range from school, slung across her back while pedaling her bicycle. Swiss GIRLS are better men than most allegedly-male American liberals.

plus all the girls look and dress like this all the time no matter the weather

·
Banned
8,566 Posts
ha " Every house needs at least one pistol, rifle and shotgun. THIS is the shotgun if you can afford it. By all means buy a more modern Benelli as well, but the 870 is still the American standard. When the revolting scum start rioting like chimps and burning cars in the streets of America, it will quickly come to a stop because of Viking-sired rednecks with Remington 870 pump action shotguns."

sadly the 870 super express magnum, and a newly acquired .223 saiga ak are the only guns on the list i have.

a k31 is definatley on the list, as was a .308 ishy enfield.

but i had to hurry and buy bad boy guns first.

who has the most, or all of the guns on the list ?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts