Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

Premium Member
10,575 Posts
We here in the Commonwealth recognize
all other state's CCDWs.

If you move to the Commonwealth, you will
still need to get your drivers license updated
to one here, as the Commonwealth requires
you to do so within 30 days of residency.

Since you would then be classified as a
resident here, you would technically loose
your status as a resident of VA. As such, your
residence address must match your CCDW.
That you cannot produce if you still only have
your VA CCW.

You are pointing in the right direction. Spend
the $125 or so, get the KY CCDW, learn the
CCDW laws and be on your way to protect your

Welcome to the Commonwealth of Kentucky.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts