Thanks James. Did you sneak out the 5" .45 Gap in you camera bag? :wink:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Thanks James. Great pics.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I agree with ajamesp51, it was a great show. This was my 5th one.

We ordered 4 of the XD hi-cap Sub Compacts through Accusport and they were here before we got back from the show. The new grip adaptor for the hi-cap magazines is great, but they said they will only be sold with the magazines for the near future. I told everyone in the SA booth they needed to make the adaptors available to the dealers, as there are many requests for them, but they didn't have any idea when they would be available separately, if at all.

I got lucky and won one of the $1,000 shopping sprees the last day of the show, but unlucky because it wasn't in the Springfield booth. I had to pick out enough CRKT knives to fill out the coupon, which at their prices didn't take long at all.

Fred

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
BTW, can anyone go to the shot show, or do you have to be a vendor/manufacturer? I only been to my local gun shows and think one of these may be fun one day.

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
Only dealers and firearm related people can get in. Only other way is to sneak in with someone elses pass. :wink: As it is, it was a massive convention and it's good to know the industry is very strong now than in previous years.

P/S. Thanks for the pictures James. Did you get a chance to do any Las Vegas things or go and shoot a full auto at the indoor ranges?
also What is up with R. Lee Ermey representing Glock? He should be with Springfield Armory instead......OoooRaah!

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
manygunner said:
BTW, can anyone go to the shot show, or do you have to be a vendor/manufacturer? I only been to my local gun shows and think one of these may be fun one day.
You have to be "In the Industry"
But that's not too difficult to do.
I go with my Stepdad. He makes some cleaning supplies; Brushes and lube containers, that he sells on Ebay. Thus, we qualify.

I noticed an awful lot of Military and Law enforcement there. They're "In the Industry" as consumers......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts