Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,323 Posts
Yep, I wouldn't order from them if they were the last place left & we were in the midst of a zombie apocalypse :lol:

Even if they were the only place selling the zombie ammo with the cool green tips :mrgreen:

·
Registered
11,292 Posts
The only people who shop here are the one's that have NO idea.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Thanks for including the pic because I wouldn't even click on a link to CTD anymore. They're dead to me:)
^What he said....+1.

·
Registered
10,949 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
I've met people throughout my life (not friends) that actually brag about overpaying for things. :confused: In their mind, overpaying for something adds value to it. And there is no pharmaceutical drug to treat their condition... yet. So, I am sure they are Cheesier Than Dirt's target customer.

Here is a nice example. Walmart's price on Winchester 9mm 100 round box of FMJ is $26.57. Cheesier Than Dirt's price is $36.98 + shipping. CTD wins the sale!!

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
️ That's just cover for their embarrassment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
Nothing, the point is about their price gouging. In the pic they had the same item in stock for $800 as the out of stock for $200. Now its back down to normal, and the idiots with short memories will buy from them.
No one was forced to buy at inflated prices!

I don't care what they did, or didn't do, I will buy where ever i get the best price.

don

·
Registered
82 Posts
I am all for capitalism, its everyones choice to overpay for stuff or get thrifty and shop around. Cheaper than dirt has always been known for overpricing their product and gouging during times of despair. You want to give them your money that's on you, personally I think they are ridiculous with certain priced items but people are still paying it. Those people need slapped or introduced to how the internet works so they can shop a little smarter. I wont shop there, they can get bent but that "just like my, opinion dude".

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
I am all for capitalism, its everyones choice to overpay for stuff or get thrifty and shop around. Cheaper than dirt has always been known for overpricing their product and gouging during times of despair. You want to give them your money that's on you, personally I think they are ridiculous with certain priced items but people are still paying it. Those people need slapped or introduced to how the internet works so they can shop a little smarter. I wont shop there, they can get bent but that "just like my, opinion dude".
Thats fine, spend your money however and wherever you wish, just don't be telling others where to spend there's!

don

1 - 16 of 16 Posts