·
Administrator
22,462 Posts
Does that hold a camera?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sweet!!! How much and where can I get one. Do you have videos yet?
I got mine here....Talk to Joe Marler in Sales X3251

Tell him that Mark sent you.......oh, and no vids yet because I haven't gotten it.....

I ordered my weapon directly from them early last year and it was shipped to my FFL in PA. He was very cool and got it put together exactly like I wanted.

https://danieldefense.com/contour/contourhd-1080p-camera.html

Here is a vid from my friends iphone though.....

230+ to dirt mound with 8" steel plate and sporting clays.....Optic-Trijicon TA31F RCO-M4CP 4x32

http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b66/emufreak1/?action=view&current=WildWest.mp4

·
Premium Member
1,142 Posts
So you got it yesterday?, are you excited? I want to see some sweet videos when you get a chance. I was thinking about getting a GoPro HD because I think they came out with a rail mount. I know StrikeMark.com has a mount but I would like something with more mounting options (the camera should be able to rotate 360 degrees, and cant or tilt in all directions.) Very cool. Take it easy and enjoy it!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So you got it yesterday?, are you excited? I want to see some sweet videos when you get a chance. I was thinking about getting a GoPro HD because I think they came out with a rail mount. I know StrikeMark.com has a mount but I would like something with more mounting options (the camera should be able to rotate 360 degrees, and cant or tilt in all directions.) Very cool. Take it easy and enjoy it!

I got it on Wed but this was the first day that I could shoot with it. It's raining here today but if if clears up, I'm heading down to a co-workers to do tac reload and speed reload drills with it (live fire of course :p)

I hope the rain stops......

·
Premium Member
1,574 Posts
I'm trying to figure out what good this video is of someone doing a tactical reload or anything similar? You won't see anything except that the barrel might be bobbing around a bit.

Or am I missing something here? :confused:

If you had a video camera pointing at you while you were doing your drills, you could review them and critique yourself so improvements could be made.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
I'm trying to figure out what good this video is of someone doing a tactical reload or anything similar? You won't see anything except that the barrel might be bobbing around a bit.

Or am I missing something here? :confused:

If you had a video camera pointing at you while you were doing your drills, you could review them and critique yourself so improvements could be made.
Been there, done that and you are not missing a thing.....the cam can be positioned facing front or back....u can't see the reload but can hear the speed of it......I can (but did not tonight) mount the cam externally to show more detail....

Practice makes perfect:
Dry run:
Forward march.....

I felt I kept the bob to a minimum and was always in control of the weapon......

Last 5 shots of 20 total......

20rds - 25yrds

1 - 15 of 15 Posts