Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Or "my Croation Family"
I decided to take the kids out for some family pics

and my 45 this is my limited 10 gun.

·
Registered
9,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I guess the mrs would be a smith jframe airlite 38 special shes at work earning me money:) for the hs gen 3 I need.

·
Premium Member
5,752 Posts
If you get tired of feeding them, just pack their siutcases and send 'em to my house!

·
Premium Member
10,575 Posts
Holy crap, a Gen 3! Now where in the world are
you going to find a Gen 3? NIB I suppose.

Ed

·
Premium Member
5,752 Posts
Ed Ely said:
Holy crap, a Gen 3! Now where in the world are
you going to find a Gen 3? NIB I suppose.

Ed
Snuck that rascal right in there on us huh! Gotta watch the bamma boys, they're pretty sneaky :!:

·
Registered
9,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I dont know Ed but I am saving the money up as we speak. Eds from the south but cant claim Alabama:) Actually I really like kentucky, I spent some time in somerset (I think) and I liked the area.

·
Registered
9,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No I use sticks of inlay paint same thing that photographers have used for years. To find them locally try a camera shop. People have been doing it for years at ar15.com going for the HK look. Also it makes the adjustable sights easier to use.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
I need to buy more guns.. damn! I can't afford more guns.. well, I can, I just have to go without food for a few weeks.. it's worth it...

Raymond

·
Premium Member
2,741 Posts
I go to Somerset gunshows alot the best around.Im about 75miles south of it.NICE pistolas by the way.

·
Registered
9,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Lumberjack98

I try to make it a point and not advertise in any post, I dont want to make it seem like I am only here to sell stuff. Kind of like a lawyer chasing an ambulance. I have my own section in the sponser section to advertise. And also I am out hence me telling everybody where to find them local instead.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Look at the HS with the stainless slide! Look at the HS with the stainless slide! Look at the HS with the stainless slide! Look at the HS with the stainless slide! Look at the HS with the stainless slide! Look at the HS with the stainless slide! Look at the HS with the stainless slide! Look at the HS with the stainless slide! Look at the HS with the stainless slide! Look at the HS with the stainless slide! Look at the HS with the stainless slide! Look at the HS with the stainless slide! Look at the HS with the stainless slide! Look at the HS with the stainless slide! Look at the HS with the stainless slide! Look at the HS with the stainless slide! Look at the HS with the stainless slide! Look at the HS with the stainless slide! Look at the HS with the stainless slide! Look at the HS with the stainless slide! Look at the HS with the stainless slide! Look at the HS with the stainless slide! Look at the HS with the stainless slide! Look at the HS with the stainless slide!

Sorry got awefully orgasmic for a moment there.....puff pant pufff

·
Registered
9,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks it was chromed by Virgil Trip about two years ago...the finish still looks as good as the day I got it. I never have to worry about rust and its a vary durable finish. I am going to send my 45`s to get chromed as well but not quite yet I like the finish to wear first makes for a classy pistol.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Im currently looking for someone in Australia to chrome the slide on my HS. Still looking. One day I will hopefully find one.
Mulder

·
Premium Member
24,847 Posts
Ajames...you got the sickness real bad! :D
Nice little family you have there!
Mine is a little more disfunctional than yours...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts