Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for input on night sights for my xd mod 2 9mm.
Got it narrowed down to trijicon hd with orange front or truglo tfx green night sights. Looking for pros or cons.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I have TruGlo TFOs on all my pistols, and James is putting them on my new Mod 2 right now. I really love them and wouldn't have any other sights. The are very bright in the day, and the tritium at night works just like my Luminox watches.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Yeah I am with you. TFO drove me crazy not being at the back. I know it really didn't affect anything other than driving me crazy. I feel more secure with carrying the TFX like I'm not afraid to hit them or clean them.

Attachments

·
Registered
333 Posts
I have TruGlo TFOs on all my pistols, and James is putting them on my new Mod 2 right now. I really love them and wouldn't have any other sights. The are very bright in the day, and the tritium at night works just like my Luminox watches.
After seeing the comments here about the TFXs, I'm changing my order with James and going with those. I've never had issues with the TFO's durability, but I like the way the TFX is flush with the rear of the slide.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts