Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
yep st. looney is where i be!!!!! not city but county although not much diff...and i carry an XD 9mm sub-compact...i just got my pearce extensions and ameriglow night sites...hope to get them installed next weekend!!!! there is your xd comment :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Fulton,Mo. Just down the street, from Westminster College.
xd9 service.

·
Registered
125 Posts
A little Southeast of Warsaw.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Wow, didn't think there were that many KC area people on this forum. Hey, were do you guys go shooting at? A friend of mine has a membership to the Bullet Hole and I've been going with him. Any good places out and about?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Arms Mart in Independence is a good place to go shoot. They have a 25 yard indoor range. There's a pretty nice gun shop in there too. Jim runs and owns the place, Stu is the gunsmith and is a really good dude. Freindliest gunshop I have ever been in. They are located in Eastern Independence on Truman Road almost next door to Independence Power and Light.

Arms Mart, Inc.
21200 E. Truman Road
Independence, Mo 64056

816-796-5800

Range 816-796-0023

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
The Blue Springs MDOC public range is just north of town, down Argo Road a short piece; I haven't shot there in years, but it used to be a nice range. Then there is another little MDOC range about 5 miles south of Concordia. It only has three stations/benches (25/50/100) but sits off in the boonies, and its free.

·
Registered
513 Posts
invssgt, the range you speak of had that damn 3 second rule. Fun to shoot trap there and sight in rifle but rather dull otherwise. I have shot trap there and still got into trouble for shooting too quickly. Crossfire in Independence is a fun/nice place to shoot and if you can find anyone with a membership to Pioneer Gun Club, it to is a fun place to shoot. PM me if you want any info on the ranges. I also shoot trap just north of Parkville that is self policed.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts