Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend and I were in Academy. While looking at the gun stuff, he happened to look down at the lower shelf where there were boxes of shotgun shells. Stuck between and behind the boxes was a box of 2 polymere ar-15 mags w/conector from sig arms. We looked around for some more but found nothing. He felt bad for me so he asked someone from Academy if there were anymore and where they were located. The salesman checked the computer and said there were no more. Someone must have tried to hide that box there but my friend found and bought it. So, I missed it by that much...

·
Registered
359 Posts
A friend and I were in Academy. While looking at the gun stuff, he happened to look down at the lower shelf where there were boxes of shotgun shells. Stuck between and behind the boxes was a box of 2 polymere ar-15 mags w/conector from sig arms. We looked around for some more but found nothing. He felt bad for me so he asked someone from Academy if there were anymore and where they were located. The salesman checked the computer and said there were no more. Someone must have tried to hide that box there but my friend found and bought it. So, I missed it by that much...
My local shop has a pair of 'em with holder for $40...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts