Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to do this, but let's here from all the Minnesota people. I live in the extreme SW portion of the state. Chandler, MN to be exact.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Apple Valley here! I shoot at the Burnsville Pistol Range and the Dakota County Gun Club in Rosemount.

DL

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
snertley said:
Welcome aboard Fixxer. :!:

Why, thank you. Glad to be here! BTW, I have an XD-9 Tactical, and I LOVE it! Shoots like a dream. (I also got my Don's guide rod today. YAY!)

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
A little off-topic, but- Do you know where Tilly's is in Oronoco? On may 25, 2004, I was northbound on my Motorcycle (on 52) and smacked a deer right in front of Tilly's. Wrecked me up enough that I couldn't chase him down though (but I sure would have liked to!). The ambulance lady was feeling me up looking for broken ribs and such, and I told her that although I was glad to see her, that was in fact a gun in my (jacket)(heh). The whole event kinda stunk, but the trooper didn't give me any problems about carrying, so that part was OK. Just wondering.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
I shoot at Bill's in Robbinsdale, and at Metro in Blaine, though I haven't been to Metro in awhile. I heard they were gonna close it and build condos or something. I am currently considering joining twincitiesidpa.com, but the site says there is "range issues", so none yet. I was born and raised in Saint Paul, near Sunray.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts