Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'll bet its fun as hell to shoot! Though, its got mixed reviews. The short piston system is causing jams possibly.

·
Registered
8,351 Posts
If the barrel was a tad longer and it had a folding stock i would buy one.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Looks fun to shoot but if i was going to drop my cash on one it would be for starting an SBR build on it.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well the regular Draco is 23.5 in. If you put a Stock on it you have to have a tax stamp.

I love to shoot my Draco. As far as useless I have to disagree. To be able to attach a 75rd 7.62x39 drum to the 23.5in or the 16.5 model is just awesome. Never know when zombies will come knockin on your door.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Well the regular Draco is 23.5 in. If you put a Stock on it you have to have a tax stamp.

I love to shoot my Draco. As far as useless I have to disagree. To be able to attach a 75rd 7.62x39 drum to the 23.5in or the 16.5 model is just awesome. Never know when zombies will come knockin on your door.
clearly winning

·
Premium Member
9,171 Posts

Thats why I have AKSUs....:confused:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts