Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Ordered from Lightning Arms last Friday, received it on Monday. Very nice holster, still taking some getting use to, and the draw isn't as fast as it is on my C-TAC, but the leather has barely been broken in. The front pic is kind of misleading, the buldge on my right hand side is due to the double stack of my cell phone and knife, not the holster/gun. This set up has worked very well so far, comfortable standing and sitting, but for me it is obvious that I'm carrying some extra weight. I'm skinny (5'8", 150lbs), and the Wilderness belt kind of digs into my right side hip bone, but that's just something I'll live with.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I have a Watch Six (actually multiple ones for other guns also) which is a non convertible form of the VM2. I don't wear mine so far back and it is VERY comfortable to me. I use a leather gun belt not the wilderness belt.

Milt Sparks are definitely quality holsters. Unfortunately though if Lightning Arms doesn't have it in stock you have to order from Milt Sparks and it takes 10 weeks. I am still waiting for the last one I ordered.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts