Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone i'm headed to a gunshow in 2 weeks and wanted to pick up ammo in bulk from the Millwall booth. I hear this name thrown around a lot and wanted to see what the deal is. Whats everyones take on this ammo? I just got an XD9 and wanted to stock up on some range ammo.

I'll be using it mainly for range shooting. i'll be getting the good ammo for HD.

·
Premium Member
28,486 Posts
It's good ammo if you can get it, better if you can get it without paying shipping.

I would've bought ammo from them except it's always "out of stock", but I think they reserve a lot for gun show sales.

I don't know what state you're in but I'm guessing it's not the on the East Coast if they have Milwal at gunshows, but if you see Georgia Arms' canned heat that's good ammo too. But then again you're talking to the guy that jumps at a chance to pick up a case of S&B when it's on sale.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I live in California. I looked on their website and they did say they dont have a B&M store because they do their main business at gun shows. I'll be going to Crossraods of the West gun show.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts