Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
Does the Midway Compact Range Bag, not the fullsize, have the slots for mags like its bigger brother? I mean loops for mags, if so how many? Anyone have pics of the bag? I think the fullsize is too big and this one is $21. and with the raging popularity of the big one, I figure this is a good buy.
Link:
MidwayUSA - MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag PVC Coated Polyester Black

Thanks,
John

·
Premium Member
2,267 Posts
I have the Full size one so I can't tell you for sure if the compact one has mag holders.

But, by reading the description of the compact bag, it doesn't mention having the mag holders. The description of the full size bag mentions having the mag holders.

So........if I would have to guess, I would say the compact one does not have the mag holders.

You may want to check out the I-SHOT Magazine Storage Pouches. Here is a link to one. This place is out of stock but you should be able to find one by doing a google search.
I-SHOT Magazine Storage Pouch

·
Registered
5,617 Posts

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
Seven mag holders in it. I am pretty sure that is the one I have. The price is the same. For me, it is a huge bag. I carry two pistols, mags, three ears and eyes, 300-500 rounds, a couple og holsters and a couple of mag pouches in it. I could fit more, but have no need.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have the Full size one so I can't tell you for sure if the compact one has mag holders.

But, by reading the description of the compact bag, it doesn't mention having the mag holders. The description of the full size bag mentions having the mag holders.

So........if I would have to guess, I would say the compact one does not have the mag holders.

You may want to check out the I-SHOT Magazine Storage Pouches. Here is a link to one. This place is out of stock but you should be able to find one by doing a google search.
I-SHOT Magazine Storage Pouch
Thanks, I did not notice that about the descriptions. I figured I would order it and use some of the suggestions yall made on mag holders, placed an order with midway with about $70 of other things, and its turns out I forgot to add the bag, so im gonna wait a bit, its gonna cost another $10 in shipping and handling, thats why I wanted to do it all at once, you can imagine my suprised when I get the confirmation email and it wasnt on there lol

·
Premium Member
2,267 Posts
you can imagine my suprised when I get the confirmation email and it wasnt on there lol
OOPS! :lol:

Oh well, you can probably email Midway and ask if the bag has the mag holders. If not, you can always add a couple of the mag pouches from Midway that hold 6 mags. At 9.99 ea., that is a good price. Wouldn't mind having a few myself. If and when I place my next order with Midway, I may get a few myself.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts