Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found this site through the usual browsing method - tangent after tangent that took me from one site to another - and I'm glad I did. I've had my XD45 Compact for about 18 months and love it.

I'm a broadband internet technician in Miami and a semi-professional photographer. I assume there is at least one thread for pictures of our guns, so I'll share mine real soon.

Happy to be here!

·
Premium Member
127,072 Posts
Welcome from Ohio. I get to Miami a lot in my job...at least 7-8 times a year.

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Welcome from Indiana!

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I just found this site through the usual browsing method - tangent after tangent that took me from one site to another - and I'm glad I did. I've had my XD45 Compact for about 18 months and love it.

I'm a broadband internet technician in Miami and a semi-professional photographer. I assume there is at least one thread for pictures of our guns, so I'll share mine real soon.

Happy to be here!

what broadband company do you work for, are you a contractor?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
what broadband company do you work for, are you a contractor?
I'm a full-time employee for AT&T. I've gotten in trouble in the past for things I've said online about my employer, so I'll leave it at that. :)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome!!! Do you shoot at Trail Glades??
I have been there in the past, but prefer Big Al's in Hallandale or one of the many indoor ranges in Miami/Hialeah. I bought my XD at Florida Gun Center. Gotta love the ability to walk in off the street and walk out with a new pistol if you have a concealed permit. :)

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Welcome from Minnesota!

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Welcome to the forum from CT.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts