Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
I can't have a tree or the wolfmix goes batcrap and tries to dig a den under it. The other night we were watching a special on wolves when he decided go primal in the house followed by hunting in the backyard.

At least he hasn't eaten the 2008 holiday edition LaRue 'dillo.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Merry Christmas to all!

My RRA upper came in yesterday...3 months ahead of schedule...so this will be a fine Christmas for me!

:mrgreen:

Joey when did u order it? I ordered one during the first week of november and that would be a great christmas suprise.

·
Registered
315 Posts
i ordered a 20" A4, chrome lined barrel, Free float HG, gas buster charging handle, smith vortex flash hider, weaver gas block. You got my hopes up now! Pretty desireable to me!

·
Registered
5,617 Posts
i ordered a 20" A4, chrome lined barrel, Free float HG, gas buster charging handle, smith vortex flash hider, weaver gas block. You got my hopes up now! Pretty desireable to me!
Yeah, you're pretty much screwed, LOL!

From what I've read, most manufacturers are focusing on the big sellers, like the carbine and midlength models. I got mine through a group buy, and I know people that were ordering .308 parts were told to wait until the end of 2009 :cry:

·
Registered
315 Posts
Yeah, ive actually been considering cancelling the order and just getting a larue stealth system. I just dont wanna pay tax and of course i live in TX where they are located. At least itll only take 1 day to ship like all the other stuff i get from them.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts