Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
9,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have a second and don't know when I will get another chance. I apologize to everyone especially Mr. Simmons I don't know how many phone calls I have cut short with you promising to get back to you and never doing so. On the good news business is more then good, the Duracoat is more then good even with the two bad reviews. And I have been doing more and more business local. A couple of area police departments are wearing my sights and using guns I am fixing for them. In agreeing to do the local armorer work who knew that cops had so many damn problems and they always wait till the last min to get stuff fixed. Well while I had a second I wanted to wish every one a Merry Christmas and thanks to FatMatt1981 for the card you have one coming as well.

Signed
Too busy for my own good and almost going crazy
Ajamesp51

Oh for those that ordered stuff, I am behind but I will try to get everything to everyone by Christmas.

·
Registered
10,955 Posts
Glad to hear your buisness is good. Ever heard the saying, careful what you wish for?...lol

·
Premium Member
5,751 Posts
Merry Christmas to you also :) . Remember to take time out for yourself and your family.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Why are you posting when you could be duracoating more slides?!?!
<whip-crack>

:lol: Merry Christmas to you too, bro. I'll be sending you my slide for some sweet new-sight action and duracoatage next year.

·
Premium Member
24,885 Posts
Have a good one James....

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
NiK said:
Why are you posting when you could be duracoating more slides?!?!
<whip-crack>

:lol: Merry Christmas to you too, bro. I'll be sending you my slide for some sweet new-sight action and duracoatage next year.
I will probably do the same with a tactical slide in a desert color scheme or parkerized with a tinge of green. I'll stick with the stock sights and have them put back on :wink: Merry Christmas

·
Registered
163 Posts
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you also and all the forum members... :D

And a special Thanks for all you've done to make this forum so great...

Rikoshey :twisted: :wink:

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Merry Christmas James!! I am glad to hear that your business is going so well.. And thank-you for the dura-coat on my XD... I think it looks FABULOUS!!

Raymond

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Captain Ray said:
Merry Christmas James!! I am glad to hear that your business is going so well.. And thank-you for the dura-coat on my XD... I think it looks FABULOUS!!
My sentiments exactly. Love the work you did on my XD--you deserve to have your business take off. A very Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Same to all of you!

·
Premium Member
3,598 Posts
Merry x-mas James. Congrats on the business up-swing. You deserve it.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Don't forget the message of Christmas- the message of Jesus' love and the Gospel. I highly recommend trying out church if you haven't been in a while. Merry Christmas.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts