Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after I got the EAA Witness. I had to have a real CZ. And I scored the only all steel compact in town.

I cannot wait to shoot it! First thing I did was order 2 Mec Gar mags from Midway and got $5 off my order.

Reactions: moondoggie151

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Congrats! Looking forward to a range report!

·
Registered
6,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congrats! Looking forward to a range report!
I tried to go to my local indoor range today because it is raining. But there was a 1.5 hour wait!

So I passed. I may try and go to my outdoor range tomorrow.

It's pretty sweet. The trigger feels awesome!

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Very nice! I gave my CZ 75 to my Dad for Christmas.

·
Premium Member
11,243 Posts
IMO, the 75s are the prettiest 9mm pistols ever made. Congrats!

·
Registered
6,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks!

Yea they are good looking handguns. Pretty damn sexy I must say.

·
Premium Member
12,161 Posts
Daddy like!

Get that range report up when you can. Dang rain has been on and off all day today here in SATX.

·
Registered
14,385 Posts
Very nice, the CZ 75 is a great looking pistol.

·
Registered
6,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Daddy like!

Get that range report up when you can. Dang rain has been on and off all day today here in SATX.
Will do Jon. Rain or shine I may just get to Lockhart tomorrow and try to burn a couple hundred rounds. And verify my carry loads. They have covered bays. But it does get muddy.

I want some Mepros for it. And maybe an extended slide stop. But the slide stop is not a big issue really. I have a short thumb. I can always just hit it with my support hand upon reload to be faster.

·
Premium Member
12,161 Posts
Will do Jon. Rain or shine I may just get to Lockhart tomorrow and try to burn a couple hundred rounds. And verify my carry loads. They have covered bays. But it does get muddy.

I want some Mepros for it. And maybe an extended slide stop. But the slide stop is not a big issue really. I have a short thumb. I can always just hit it with my support hand upon reload to be faster.
You can also slingshot the slide - that's how I usually do it. Gross motor skills are a good thing when training on a carry pistol (IMHO, of course).

·
Premium Member
128,144 Posts
Very nice. Congratulations!

Reactions: AKC

·
Registered
19,923 Posts
I slingshot because that's how us southpaws roll.

The compact I shot was ridiculously easy to keep drilling the ten ring.​

·
Banned
20,993 Posts
Very nice. Have to check one out....

·
Registered
18,867 Posts
Awesome! Congrats, 75's are superb guns.

·
Registered
537 Posts
CZ75s are some sexy guns. And that one is no exception. Enjoy it. You will find that you will want another. And another.

·
Registered
450 Posts
IMO, CZ's are easily the best bang for the buck.....except that more and more people are figuring this out and their prices are going up. I'm on my 3rd and 4th CZ's, the PCR D and the Rami 9mm. I've been thru 30 handguns in 6 yrs (actually 4yrs cuz I've had these CZ's the past two yrs) and the only pistols that, for me, come close are the XDm Compact 3.8's in 9 or 45.

·
Registered
18,867 Posts
IMO, CZ's are easily the best bang for the buck.....except that more and more people are figuring this out and their prices are going up. I'm on my 3rd and 4th CZ's, the PCR D and the Rami 9mm. I've been thru 30 handguns in 6 yrs (actually 4yrs cuz I've had these CZ's the past two yrs) and the only pistols that, for me, come close are the XDm Compact 3.8's in 9 or 45.
Try a P series Sig, it's the equal (or superior) to the CZ platform.

An XDm doesn't come close.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts