Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm thinking of picking up a set of mepros, but my question is are they the same hieght as the factory sights? reason why its a concern is i shoot real well with the factory ones and i don't want to change the point of aim.

the reason why i'm looking to new sights in the first place is because i'm planning to have the gun refinished so i may as well put in new stuff.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
I have Mepros on all my guns. Best for these old eyes of mine. Highly recommend. Same point of impact.

·
Registered
187 Posts
The XD's use Sig sights right ? or does Mepro make XD specific sights ?

I gotta order a set for mine too, but i need to find somewhere that will actually install them for me.

The shop i ususally go to won't do 'em because the first and only XD they've done was such a pain :(

-ChrisG

·
Registered
28 Posts
I just got a set of meps installed on my sub. After researching it pretty thouroughly, I went through ajames51 via his site xd.hs2000.com. Sent him my slide, and had it back less than a week later with meps for 82 bucks shipped. That was sights, installation and shipping for less than most places are charging for the sights alone.

James offers great service, great communication and extremely competitive pricing. I can recommend him without any reservation at all. I'll be doing business with him again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts