Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have posted a time or two in the past months about my extraction and rust problem. The rust problem wasnt that big of a deal to me because I could wipe it off. The sweat from my hands would make it rust within a matter of hours. I sent my XD in for my extractor problem and wrote a hand written note inside telling how much I enjoy the product and that it rusts a little but that was ok because it came off easy. Megan calls me today and tells me that my extractor has been tuned PLUS I got a complete refinish. When I purchsed this gun I was lazy and never turned in my warranty card. So I thought I was going to have to pay to get a refinsh job. Megan took care of that putting everything under warranty. WOW SHE REALLY IS A SWEETHEART!!! Thanks Megan I am now a Springfield man for life!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Cool, that says a lot for the company. My XD is the first Springfield product I've ever owned.

I hit a rag with a light spray of Remington gun oil and wipe my gun down once in a while, and it hasn't rusted except for before I started this practice when I went camping and had it laying in my tent.

·
Registered
74 Posts
There's probably no better customer service out there then SA.....they just keep adding to it everyday.....GO SPRINGFIELD!!
Regards Sonny

·
Registered
120 Posts
I cant say enough about the repair shop and the service Megan provides. I sent in my brand new TRP in for some minor issues I was having. I emailed her in the morning and by afternoon I had a RMA number and a Fed-Ex account number waiting for me in my email. It is suppose to be coming home to daddy on Tuesday...
SA is lucky to have an employee like her.
GIVE THAT GIRL A RAISE !!!!

·
Registered
782 Posts
Glad to hear it. Just FYI those warranty cards are just so they can market stuff to you, they are almost never required to validate the warranty.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
I turned in both of my warranty cards and the suckers have yet to try to market anything to me! :x :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts