Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With Holosun HE508T(titanium) Circle Dot...what a team!
StarskiHutch.jpg

Reactions: TSiWRX

·
Registered
9,454 Posts
Which one gets to drive?

·
Registered
7,362 Posts
Im not sure but I think theres room for a couple more accessories to be slapped on ol starsky and hutch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,454 Posts
Not trying to be an azz but what need does it fulfill and how do you carry it?
Seems like either one would make a good duty-type gun in the right holster on a Bat-belt.
Or HD weapon.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Not trying to be an azz but what need does it fulfill and how do you carry it.

Padraig
My edc looks similar.
What need does it fulfill, any need that arises. The light helps at night (do you shoot better with one hand or two on the gun), the laser helps if you are not able to see the red dot or sights.
If you have a good belt and holster you can carry all day and not know it's there. Compared to a mouse gun you will have better odds of hitting your target due to size alone.
The full size mag allows you to have to reload less often.

I wear an Ares Gear, Aegis Enhanced belt with a HolsterCo OWB light bearing holster.

I have two guns setup identically (except for finish color), one for range/competition use, the other for edc.

I look at it like being able to get to work by driving a Chevy Chevette vs a Cadillac. Both do the job but one makes it a little smoother. The Cadillac is deemed by the majority as unnecessary but the person who owns it feels that is what they want.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts