Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Conceal better.

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
She even admits this, “He has a 2nd Amendment right to carry the gun, I have my 1st Amendment right to say that I don’t like it”.

So she thinks her rights trump his? This women is truly ignorant.

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
I think the guy handled it well.
I would not confront the silly woman , I might talk to my lawyer about the sign.
As I am not a public figure the sign may infringe my right to privacy .

I do on rare occasion open carry. No one seems to notice. I have had a couple of comments from
people , But never a negative and never had anyone freak out.

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
@cerealbyter The link now takes you to another email, a vicki something or another.

·
Registered
10,949 Posts
Herr derr.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Try to get her slapped with a RO and when she messes with him.....5-0 inbound. It's harassment.

Poppa been smooth since days of Underroos

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Shame is not something another puts on us, we alone are able to control it for ourselves. He has nothing to be ashamed of; although he might reevaluate his dressing style, and therefore can't or shouldn't be ashamed.

This woman should be ashamed of herself, yet she is not, because she is too ignorant to recognize that her behavior is shameful. I sincerely hope her community helps her out in this category.

·
Registered
3,854 Posts
The shame is on her, not him. His Second Amendment right guarantees her First Amendment right. Ignore her and eventually she'll go away. Avoid doing what one poster suggested with his "tramp" sign. Unless you can prove she's a tramp, that's slander. Any civil suit brought by the victim will be construed as the "bit dog barking". It's mind over matter. He shouldn't mind because she doesn't matter. The police had the final word, "He's doing nothing illegal."

·
Registered
5,635 Posts
I wonder why this woman has so much hate in her, is it because she never had a husband to keep her in check?

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Rather than call her a tramp I would just use a variation of this sign:

upload_2014-10-21_17-14-28.jpeg

·
Registered
3,854 Posts
I wonder why this woman has so much hate in her, is it because she never had a husband to keep her in check?
On behalf of my wife, I take great offense at this obviously uneducated sexist remark. My wife, who I am very proud of and is a chemical engineer working for a large engineering firm, knows he own mind and certainly does NOT need m or anyone else to "keep her in check." (I'd like to see you try) When she stands up and dresses down some officious cretin who thinks she's a second class citizen because she's a woman, my chest swells and his deflates. I'm sorry for any woman who would let you make her walk 6 feet behind you.

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
On behalf of my wife, I take great offense at this obviously uneducated sexist remark. My wife, who I am very proud of and is a chemical engineer working for a large engineering firm, knows he own mind and certainly does NOT need m or anyone else to "keep her in check." (I'd like to see you try) When she stands up and dresses down some officious cretin who thinks she's a second class citizen because she's a woman, my chest swells and his deflates. I'm sorry for any woman who would let you make her walk 6 feet behind you.
Pretty sure he was kidding.....

·
Registered
9,649 Posts
On behalf of my wife, I take great offense at this obviously uneducated sexist remark. My wife, who I am very proud of and is a chemical engineer working for a large engineering firm, knows he own mind and certainly does NOT need m or anyone else to "keep her in check." (I'd like to see you try) When she stands up and dresses down some officious cretin who thinks she's a second class citizen because she's a woman, my chest swells and his deflates. I'm sorry for any woman who would let you make her walk 6 feet behind you and to the right.
I fixed it :mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 65 Posts