·
Premium Member
127,710 Posts
Vaccinate, you morons!

Reactions: 162439

·
Registered
8,096 Posts
Vancouver, WA - State health officials say the first person to contract measles in the latest outbreak was someone from outside the country.

AKA Illegal alien.

A result of the “Attitude” of let them all in. That runs the left coast imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
31,568 Posts
Vancouver, WA - State health officials say the first person to contract measles in the latest outbreak was someone from outside the country.

AKA Illegal alien.

A result of the “Attitude” of let them all in. That runs the left coast imo

So, anybody from outside the country is automatically an illegal alien?

Are tourists illegal aliens?

I’ve traveled abroad, and it was quite legal for me to do so.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I didn't think a kid could go to school without proper vaccinations.
In North Carolina, the parents have to claim religious exemption (or medical exemption) to vaccination and they can send the kiddos off to school without vaccine. Each state has their own rules but you can't kick them out of public schools because they have not been vaccinated.

I wonder if these parents ever did an image search of polio or measles...

·
Registered
8,096 Posts
MOST legal foreign travelers are
IMMUNIZED and free of communicable disease before traveling. But hey read it how you want.

I bet dollars to donuts it was an undocumented person.

MY02YMMV.

·
Registered
19,975 Posts
So, anybody from outside the country is automatically an illegal alien?

Are tourists illegal aliens?

I’ve traveled abroad, and it was quite legal for me to do so.
how many tourists head to Seattle in the Winter?

·
Registered
751 Posts
I agree with Texas40, I don't think you can get into the US legally without a passport showing proper immunizations.

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Data point. My Mother-in-law had Measles as a child (before there was a vaccine). She started to go cross-eyed and had to wear an eye patch for a year.

·
Registered
234 Posts
The influx of criminal invaders from Central and South America has lead to the reintroduction of many childhood diseases where were previously all but extinct in the US and Canada. The fact that some of these moronic parents refuse to have their children vaccinated only compounds the issue.

Illegals entering our country are doing more than dealing in drugs, child slavery, siphoning from social programs, and demanding rights they aren't entitled to; but they are also posing the larges health risk to our citizens other than African immigrants and medical workers who come back from those areas.

·
Premium Member
17,970 Posts
Yeah. I’m absolutely overrun with them here.

Sleeping in my yard, stealing my gas...

·
Premium Member
17,970 Posts
NC is long walk from Pacific NW

They are still on their way
You do realize NC has a high number of illegals. They’re here, and I’ve never had a lick of trouble with them. NC farms rely heavily on their labor.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
My mother refused vaccinations for her kids (yes, me) due to her religious beliefs. It was an unending explanation as a kid as to why I wasn’t doing what everyone else was doing due to lack of parental consent, which was out of my control.

Luckily, I never caught anything but concussions.

When I got to 18, went to college and had rights to make my own decisions, I decided to get vaccinated.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts